Sunday, December 30, 2007

LETERS OF LOVE

I'ts all about Love

many times we fall in love
many times we forgot about our life
too many times we spend with some one that we love
too many dream that we want when we meet love

love is respect, love is pride
love is trust, love is knowledges
but love also hurt, love also cry
love can make us sad, mad, and disappointed

don't blame any one and yourself
cause no one know when and where love come
love always come and gone like wind
love never make us be ourself

when you fall in love, you just some one stupid
when you fall in love, you never be learn a same mistake
when you fall in love, everything is beautiful
when you fall in love, you be a cheerful people in this world

so feel it, say it, and blew it up
when you fall in love with someone
make it fly with him
cause you never know when you fall in love like that again

ps: love and only love can do our world more beauty than ever


Rhytym My Love

A song about love_
I make to you_
To be keep_
Keep strong_

Dont worry...
I with you_
In your heart_
In your eyes_

Remembe me,
And dont forget me_
I please to you_
My Love..._



The tears of the beauty

the secret is still my own
and my love for you still unknown
the rain and tears still gone by
and i'm here living whit the lonely felling

play whit my shadow
and i,m laying here whit the darkness
play whit the memory of you
and i realy never cared about anything


you don't know how long i have wanted
to touch you'r lips and hold u tight again
you don't have to read my mind
to know how much the beautyful of you

i wish i could make you stay
but all i can do just watch u leave
i have a many reason why
but all i can do is just let u leave

i wonder where you are tonight
please god give her a telephone
so i can make a call...

=after the days in memorian=



Me with a million dream

i want to be a star
i want to be sucsses man

i want to be a artis
i want to be a wonder man

and i want to be a trendsetter
that's me with a million dream



Bulshit

i dont love u, but i need u
i dont want u, but if u gone i'll be die

Wont a BullShit!!!!
loVe Is a BullShit forgirl
than,,i hate girl!!



I can not stay away from u

you are so meaning for me
you are so beautiful in my heart

dont ever say you will leave me
i can not away from you honey

i can not stay away from your love
i can not life without your smile

i want you to remember me when u wake up in the morning
i need your love, to make me still alive

you are my love and i dont want to miss you
depite one second....please dont go away from me

No comments: